TreeRemoval.us has been removing trees in Florida, and now across the country, since 2017. Any tree removal can be dangerous, which is why you should not attempt to take down a tree by yourself. It’s not worth the risk of damaging your home, car or family members when there’s a professional tree service that can do the job for you.
Whether your tree is diseased, dead, causing an obstruction or posing a potential hazard, our crews will dismantle it quickly while keeping everyone and everything safe during the entire process. Call the trained professionals at TreeRemoval.us and then, sit back and relax knowing the job will be done right.
Safety is our #1 priority at TreeRemoval.us
The staff at TreeRemoval.us is not only concerned about the safety of our crews, but also protecting your family, property and the general public. This is why we follow strict safety guidelines.
- All crew members wear the appropriate head, eye and ear protection.
- Professional climbers use tree saddles and safety lines when working above 15 feet.
- Ground crew members place safety devices to control pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- During removal, large limbs and wood are controlled from the canopy to the ground using ropes and rigging equipment.
Free estimates on tree services
If you need a tree removed at your home or business, contact us to set up an appointment for one of our team members to come out for an estimate.
Tight quarter tree removals require special care
If you have a tree that needs to be removed but it is located near power lines, buildings or other trees, that’s a situation that requires special care and planning.
The professional aborists at TreeRemoval.us have the experience and equipment to deal with complex tree removals so other property doesn’t get damaged during the process.
As with all our services, our crew will explain the removal process before we start any work so you’ll understand what is being done and approximately how long the process will take.
If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to share them with our crew right away so they can be addressed.
Stump grinding is a fast solution
When a tree is removed, you are left with the stump. Most homeowners like to remove it as it gives them more options, like landscaping the area or planting a new tree or grass.
No matter the size, stump grinding is the fastest, most efficient way to remove a stump from your yard.
What is stump grinding?
It involves using a machine with a high-speed disk and specially designed teeth to grind the stump and roots into small wood chips.
The bigger the stump, the longer it takes to grind down though, in the end, you are left with a flat piece of ground that will blend nicely into the surround area.
When should you remove a tree?
Here are some situations where tree removal may be recommended to limit potential hazards that could cause harm to your property or family.
- Diseased tree should be taken down before the disease spreads to other trees.
- Dead or dying trees more apt to topple in strong winds and cause damage to your home or property.
- Crowding other trees and better to lose one tree so the others can be strong and healthy.
- Growing too close to home or building and causing structural damage, like cracks in the foundation.